Sunday, January 31, 2010

Old Bones & Cold Weather......

Hello friends, sorry no post last night (you probably didn't even notice) but I wasn't feeling very well & just really didn't have the energy. This cold weather is kicking my butt.....

I felt like this little lady when I woke up yesterday morning and knew when I set my feet on the floor & they just didn't want to cooperate with me that it was going to be a stinker of a day.....sometimes my Rheumatoid Arthritis flares up & I can't get out of my own way :/



We went out, yes in the cold I looked like an Eskimo! Mr. P came with me to the market, he knew I wasn't feeling so great, we did our shopping and then back home...put it all away. I straightened up & did my laundry & by 1:30 felt & looked like this guy!!! Sometimes when I have a "flare-up" I get a fever and a fever is what came on yesterday afternoon...I was miserable :( but, my faithful 100lb lapdog snuggled right up to me and we kept each other nice & toasty!!

so there went all my big plans for a fancy Saturday night dinner, we were going to go out to this new place, The Stoneforge ~ oh well there's always next weekend.

I haven't felt like this for a long time and for that I am thankful, I slept all afternoon ~ Mr. P entertained himself, he has a little workshop down cellar and he was busy making homemade arrows to try out at the range! I think he thinks he's Robin Hood, LOL!!! Oh well, it kept him quiet!

Billy called me Friday morning, he had to get another Anthrax inoculation and it made him sick, poor fella!!! He said he wished that I was just a bit closer so that I could make him some hot soup & a grilled cheese! He called back last night and was feeling much better, but said "ma, it sounds like you're not feeling good..are you o.k." cute fella, he said he wished he was closer so that he could come check up on me and make me some hot soup!!! Ah, I just love that kiddo so much.

Well friends, I'm off... have a few things to do & then I'm parking my butt in front of the fireplace with a good book & a mug of steaming hot tea!

I might be back later...but if Not Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lynda, I wish I was closer too! I am sorry you had a bad day and happy that they don't come too often! That Billy sounds like such a good Son! I am glad you got to talk to him and TWICE:) Hugs to you and prayers that you feel better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey, If I was closer I would help you too!! I am so sorry that you had a bad day!! You hardly ever have these!!! Tears came to my eyes hearing about Billy wishing he was closer to come by and check on you!! Oh that just gets to my heart!! You take good care of yourself and I did miss you last night!! Feel Better!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I hope you are feeling better today! Sorry you've been ill. Sounds like you get it bad! I am sure it is hard to have your sweet boy so far away for so long! I wish so badly that Justin would call Cindy soon! Have a great day and feel better.

    ReplyDelete