Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Whole Lot of Nothing......

Today was a quiet day, I was up early and read for a while ~ Max, Bailey & Mr. P slept late...that rarely happens so I took full advantage of the quiet :)



My book is really good, if you like history and stories about Jolly Ole' England then I highly recommend I, Elizabeth

I cooked a few things for the week ahead this morning, stuffed cabbage and beef & broccoli. I'll let you know if they are recipes worth posting, I'm a little leary of the stuffed cabbage. I'm Polish and that is one of the dishes that we make for Easter...with pork & ground beef, onions sauteed in butter...MMMMMMM this is a Weight Watcher recipe :( I'll let you know!

We had the rest of the chicken noodle soup for dinner this afternoon, it's always better the next day!!

Football is over in New England, the Pats lost their playoff game this afternoon. They really didn't play well all season, I have to say I'm not sad it's over. Bring back baseball, at least it's warm :)

Well, I'm going to scoot ~ I want to get a few things done and then read a bit more.

It's really cold here tonight ~ honestly I am ready for the summer time...

Have a great night & Be Safe, God Bless & Stay Warm!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an early morning quiet time was really nice! Love me some cabbage so I am anxious to hear how the recipe turns out! I watched your Pats play! Sorry they lost. The next game was a down to the wire good one and ended in OT. Great game! Anyway, enjoy your Monday! Be safe and stay warm! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HONK!!! I love peace and quiet!! I hope your meals are good! I love cabbage so I bet it will be. So sorry football is over and hopefully it will warm up and it will be baseball time before you know it!! I am really getting over all this cold weather!! Ok well enjoy your day and stay warm! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to find the "horn" on my computer! This is my quiet time, 6:00 AM. You look so purty in that pink dress with that big ole smile!!! I am trying some new recipes this week. I will post anything good this weekend! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ok? We said we love quiet, but we did not mean from you!!! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete