Monday, January 11, 2010

Extra Extra.......



I stopped in at CVS on my way home this evening to pickup a prescription, on my way out of the store I stopped to glance at the headlines on the local paper...before I knew it I had read the paper from front to back and had started in on the Providence Journal...I looked down and I was just sprawled out all over the isle like I owned the joint. Eeekkksss, well I didn't have to spend the .50 cents to buy it so home I went, laughing all of the way! Sometimes I think I am becoming a crazy old lady!



Which leads me to my next random thought...when I am a crazy old lady I've decided that we ( Mr. P & me ) will eat pastries all day long, breakfast, lunch & dinner, I'll wear silly old lady dresses with crazy hats and long white gloves ~ yes I've decided that I am going to be quite eccentric!



Look out world, here I come, LOL!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!! I want to be one of those old ladies that wears a hat and gloves...They seem to be so special!! And well that is what we are...SPECIAL!!! Have a great evening and honey those pastries look delightful, hehe!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, where did you get that picture of me?:) Love it, made me smile! Hmmmm eating pastries and wearing a cake hat... yummy! I am 55 and I pretty much do whatever I feel like, no matter how goofy I look:) Being a crazy old lady isn't half bad! Have a blessed day! Big 'ole hugs!

    ReplyDelete