Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Intervention.........

Oh ladies, if it doesn't warm up soon, I'm going to be in big trouble!!!!! I CAN'T STOP SHOPPING!!!!!!! I am addicted to QVC, I was watching from 4:00am ~ 5:00am when Vera Bradley debuted the new spring/summer colors & bags and well, YES I bought one ~ For the love of Christmas, please someone hide my remote so I can't change the channels and tune in, PLEASE...I don't know where the buttons on the T.V. sets are to change channels manually so I think I'd probably be safe for a while!!! Yes, yes I know I just got a new bag last weekend, BUT TECHNICALLY I really didn't buy it was a gift from NIkky & Mike, so there....oh and so help me if anyone squeals on me POW right to the moon Alice!

Anyway, isn't she a sweetie???



I figured I could save her for our trip to North Carolina this September, you know....when we go down there for that very special wedding, you know the one I mean....oh I can not wait!!!!! It will be here before you know it!!!!

Well, kitchen clearance is on so I'm going to go and see what I can find, no I promise no more buying (until tomorrow, LOL)!!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless AND PLEASE KEEP THIS JUST BETWEEN US PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. OH girl....I LOVE IT!!! It is just precious!! And yes I do know what wedding you are talking about and it will be perfect for that special trip! You have a good evening and I won't tell anyone about your shopping spree!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I can't watch QVC - it's too dangerous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have not seen that style yet. Like a gigantic coin purse! Too neat! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your purse honey! I think winter is made for shopping at home:) Happy you found some good stuff. Your sidebar picture is right today:) Hopefully it will be ok! Have a great day, dear Lynda:) Hugs from Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! I enjoy reading your posts so much! Have a great day and just "say no"! xoxo

    ReplyDelete