Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away.....



Well, I guess it's better than snow! Not much to report here today, cooked a few things for the week, finished up the laundry, ironed, vacuumed AGAIN!!!! Like I said, not much to report here today.

Billy didn't call back, they have a 96 this weekend so maybe he'll get a chance to call again tonight, I hope so.

Nikky, Sylvia, that's Mike's mom & Krissi, the maid of honor will be coming for lunch next Sarurday and to discuss wedding plans. I'm looking forward to that, it should be fun...Nikky had always amazed me from the very first minute I saw her beautiful little face :) she is such a joy to me & I love her so much! I want her to have such a nice day to remember!!!

Well, I have a few more things to do on my so, I'm gonna scoot!

Until tomorrow, Be SAfe & God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. We'll gladly take some of that rain if you want to send it our way. ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we have had a little rain here but not too much!! And it sounds like so much fun making wedding plans!! I know it will be beautiful!! You get all your stuff done and enjoy your evening!! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, someone can have the rain we've been getting too. I want some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the rain is done here for a few days:) I, like Kelly, want some sunshine! Nikky is a beautiful girl and is going to be beautiful bride. Ahhhhh weddings, so much to do and that day is so special! I know you will make sure it is perfect! Have a blessed day dear Lynda!

    ReplyDelete