Monday, February 1, 2010

February......

February is a very special month here at the Platt house....two very special people have a Birthday this month....who you ask, well stop back by here on the 8th & the 13th to find out :)

It's also our anniversary, I'd like giant square cut diamond earrings.....


but since Mr. P gave me a beautiful ring for Christmas I think it would probably be over the top to ask for them, but don't think I don't drop hints, LOL...actually as things go I'm pretty spoiled, Mr. P is a great guy & I already have so many beautiful things that are so special to me. All gifts from the Big Guy ;) I am a lucky girl & I cherish him so much!

I have to finish packing up boxes to ship out to all ends of the earth....here, there & everywhere!!!

And then Valentine's Day....now one thing that I will confess is that, I love to get chocolates on Valentine's Day!!!


so romantic & YUMMY!!

So as you can see February is a very busy month for us...stay tuned, to see just who has a specil day this month!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless1

3 comments:

  1. I love those earrings!!! I hope that you drop enough hints to get them! Jeff and I have never really done alot for Valentines so...I don't expect chocolates!! I can't wait to see what is ahead of us!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolates, yummy! I never get candy but I certainly DON'T need it:) My honey always gets me roses. He stops at Kroger on his way home, he knows I already have a vase! We give each other cards and that's about it! Enjoy you day dear Lynda, you feeling all better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings and the chocolate! I'm sure you deserve all the great things your hubby has given you. So don't feel guilty for dropping a few hints here and there.

    ReplyDelete