Monday, January 18, 2010

Chips Cake Cookies....Peanutbutter.......

What's a girl to do when she wants this

but only has this....

Would really like to shove her head into a bag of these....

but can only come up with this????

I'll tell you what she does...she opens and closes her food pantry about 165 times in a row hoping that somewhere hidden way in the back one of those devilishly delicious goodies pops out & then when that doesn't happen she


Woe is me, I'm STARVING TO DEATH!!!! I had a really good dinner, counted my points wrote everything down what is wrong with me????? I'll tell ya what SKINNY PEOPLE STINK, I wish the skinny people were trying to look like the chubby people ~ Chubby People of The World Unite!!! I just do not want to be on a diet tonight....I must have pre-PMS because I could chew my own leg off!!!

Well, I'm in quite a predicament because I know that there isn't any chocolate cake downstairs on the counter so IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT here at the 173 :/

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you and Britani...She was wanting something sweet so she got in there and cooked her a red velvet cake!! It sure smelled good!!! I hope that her little skinny tail enjoyed it! You have a great evening!!! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH me, I know it is hard! I keep me something small that I can grab to satisfy that craving. Britani made that cake... that is just wrong:) Hang in there "skinny minnie"! Hugs without calories coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had my attention at that cake! I am not a big "sweets" eater... but I do love chocolate and peanut butter together. Seriously... is there anything better? Have a great day... and maybe your cravings will pass. If not... enjoy your cake! lol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete