Thursday, January 7, 2010

Howdy Folks.....



Not much to report tonight up this way....I just got in (it's 7:43pm) about 25 minutes ago from work. I stay a little later on Thursdays to be sure that I have as much done as I possibly can do before leaving for the weekend. So, yup, I'm beat!

These two clowns
Ding (Max ~ left) & Dong (Bailey ~ right) are just awful tonight...one of them ate a box of Puffs Plus, can you guess who...the other one thinks my sofa is his own personal napkin ~ GRRRRRRRRRRRR.....good thing they have such cute faces :/

I'm going to be up early tomorrow trying to get a few things done, I have Remicade @ 8:30am and REALLY DO NOT WANT TO GO ~ I hate going for that...so I want to get as much done before I leave so that I don't have to do too toooo much when I get in & I'm hoping to get some shopping in this weekend, that is if it's not toooooo cold!

So, that's all, I'm done, finished, kaputt, SEE YA!!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh those puppy dogs ar just precious!! I can't believe that either of them would get into anything!! I hope you have a great evening and I am praying that the Remicade will not bother you too much!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ding and Dong... too cute! I hope your treatment goes quickly and you get some rest afterwards! Be safe and here comes a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to sound dumb... but what is Remicade? How old are your puppies? Maybe they'll outgrow it? Caesar would say they are bored. lol! Have a great weekend in Massachusetts!

    ReplyDelete