Friday, February 12, 2010

Opening Ceremonies.....



I love the Olympics, Winter or Summer! I gave Bill the Daily medal Count every night when I wrote to him during Boot Camp, Summer Games 2008. I even copied an pasted highlights into his letters so he could keep on :)







So if you need me you know where to find me....curled up on my couch watching all of those athletes march in representing their countries big & small. All of them so proud and so hopeful!

GO USA!!!!!!!!!



Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that they winter Olympics are finally here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never really watched...but I am looking for things to do so maybe I will!! Have a great day!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch the Olympics and watched most of it last night until I fell asleep:) Have a blessed day dear Lynda! Hugs and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not normally watch most of it. I love the gymnastics, though. Sad story about the one who died on the Louge (sp.?). Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete