Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Raining.....It's Pouring.....My Old Man Is Snoaring :)



The rain just keeps coming DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! It is so wet here, we just had a weather advisory, I cannot stand that sound "EEEEEHHHH EHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHH" heavy rain, 40 - 50 mhp wind gusts.....I'm heading off to Lumber Liquidators to get some wood to start on my ark!

I'm happy it's Thursday, why you ask....well, I'll tell you! I don't work on Fridays, it's my day off and I plan on getting my house work done early and heading out to the MALL!!!!!! Yahoooooooo!

I want to poke around and see what the new spring things look like and I thought I take a spin through the Bridal Shop and see if they got any new dresses in yet...I have to get serious about what I am going to wear!

That's about it for tonight...

Until tomorrow, Be Safe and God Bless! Please keep our Marines & our military in your prayers!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know they say that God gives us what we need...But I do not need anymore rain! I hate it...It does not make me happy at all!! You have a wonderful Friday and enjoy your time at the mall! I wish we lived closer I would go with you!! Have fun!!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Sis, I don't want any more rain. Thankfully the river is in it's banks and that is where we want it to stay! Love going to the Mall and would love to shop with you if you were closer. When is the wedding? Love you and hope you enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love a good downpour, hearing it on the roof and knowing I did not have anywhere to go...until my Aunt's house flooded. Now I do not want it to come because her house is so nice now. She is having parties and is so happy. Hope you have a grand time at the mall. Let us know what the new spring looks are. Any crazy new fads? Underwear on the outside of the clothes, shirts inside out? Who knows!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete