Thursday, February 18, 2010

Memories Sweetened Through The Ages.....


Christmas In Florida....These are my parents & me on Christmas Day



My younger sister Laurie, I called her Loulou & me, she called me Lynda-Bomb!



Mr. P & me on our wedding day :)



My Daddy & me....



Nikky on Halloween....so cute! Billy, get a load of those ears :)



A hat for all occasions, Billy loved wearing hats ~ these are a few of mine that he used to go around in, oh and Nikky's purple robe (I still have that little robe!!)



Doc. Nik & Mr. P when he had hair~LOL!



Nikky & Billy ~ I love those faces!!!



Billy, sitting in a box reading.....




Please don't wake him up!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. OH I love those pictures!! I love looking back at old pictures but then it makes me sad that my babies are all grown up!! You have a good day!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to look back at pictures. I love how littles can fall asleep anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what sweet pictures! You were a cutie-pie, love the pictures with your parents. Your wedding photos... OMG how gorgeous. Sweet Billy and Nikky are just too precious then and now! Hugs to you Dear Lynda! Hope it is a wonderful day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet pictures. I get awfully sad when I go through pictures of my kids when they were little. Like you I'm sure, I've only got about 3 million of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so fun! You know how I love pictures! Memory pictures! Thank you so much for sharing these, Beautiful bride! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Lynda. Ooo-rah Marine mom sisters. WE will support each other too.
    Loved your nostalgic post. So sweet. Those adorable little boys grew up to be strong handsome men! Have an outstanding day.
    Semper Fi. Julie

    ReplyDelete