Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football.........



Or more importantly, are you ready for the commercials?????!!!!! That's the best part of the whole game, I love those commercials, especially the Budweiser ones featuring those beautiful Budweiser Clydesdale's!



Or the E*Trade babies...so cute!!!



There are always so many good ones!!

SInce the Patriots didnt' make it this year I am pulling all the way for the Saints!!!! Go New Orleans....



I'm sure it will be a good game, stay warm & enjoy!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. And a good game it was!! I wanted the Saints to win too!! I have it recorded cause I was not able to watch it when it came on so I will be watching the full game tomorrow afternoon!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love Peyton Manning but was just fine with the outcome. I know Justin was pulling for the Saints too. It was a great game and I loved the commercials. My favorite was the Budweiser colt and the calf playing along the fence. Hugs and a blessed week for you!

    ReplyDelete