Friday, February 19, 2010

Pixie Hair.........

Well, I tried out a "new cut" last night.....I do not have the patience to let my hair grow out at all, but , I thought just a bit????? So I tried a new cut that will make it a little easier to grow out on top a bit....

This is me......new hair


This is the picture that I took with me.....looks similar, so I'm happy with it!


I'll keep playing around with it & in a few weeks the top will be a little longer, by then I'll probably be ready to shave it off ~ LOL!!!

Not much going on around here to day, did my house work, grocery shopped, went to see my friend Mary & her little grandson Nicholas ~ I forgot to take my camera, GRRRRRRR! I was so mad, he is such a little doll :)



Mr. P wants to go see this movie tomorrow night ~ AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'll go and wear my dark sunglasses so nobody will be able to tell that I have my eyes closed!

Parts of it were filmed near where we live in Taunton, Massachusetts. The old mill buildings were used to replicate Dachau Concentration Camp, so I guess it will be interesting (IF I CAN KEEP MY EYES OPEN)!

So, that's about it...like I said not much going on around here today/tonight. It's the weekend and that means that my Marine will call if he has time, I hope he does...I sure miss that face around this house!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

5 comments:

  1. You look cute. I'm just the opposite. I hate having my hair cut even shoulder length. lol!

    Hope you get that much desired phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute face so that haircut looks great on you. I had my hair that short a loooooong time ago. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair and you are just precious! I think they should change the picture in the magazine to yours:) I don't know much about that movie but I have seen it mentioned in several blogs recently. Have a great day dear Lynda! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda, you are so darn cute! I love that haircut and short hair looks so pretty on you! Let us know about the movie. It looks pretty scary! Have a great weekend and I hope your Billy calls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I love the hair!!! You are precious!! I am not one for long hair either but I am trying to let mine grow just a little to be able to do more with it!! You have a great weekend and let me know how you do with that movie!! I would have night-mares I am sure!! I hope you get that special call!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete