Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Monday Blues On Tuesday......


WHATTTTTT!!!! Yup, I said it I have the Monday Blues on Tuesday....it's raining here & it will be raining right through the weekend ~ I need a shot of sunshine, I need some warm weather, I need to be wearing my flip flops....

Max & Ms. Bailey do not want to cooperate tonight, Max is barking at the wind & the other dope is running EVERYWHERE! Honestly, I would like to call it a day and go hide under my bed until the morning!!!

But, I can't so off I go to fold the clothes & get my lnch ready for work. So......
Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. I'm working on sending you some sunshine and warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish we could have some sun-shine and warm weather!! And they are talking about some snow showers tomorrow!! UGH! I hope that you a better Wednesday!! LYLAS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is raining here too:( We really could use some sunshine. Hope you had a good evening ang got some good rest. Big 'ole hugs and hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had those moments...I just wanted to go back and get in bed under the covers and have someone come tell me when a new day had arrived. It can be a bummer... Especially with grey skies! I don't have seasonal affective disorder (although I think my hubby does) -**isn't it funny that the acronym is SAD*** where winter gives me the blues...but I have to admit more than 3 days of NO sun can leave me feeling like I'm in a "feelin' good" drought. Thank goodness a new day comes every 24 hours, and it always means a Fresh New Start! Yesterday is over, Tomorrow is on its way, and Today...Today, I will seize the day. :-) Ooo Rah! That is what our Marines do.
    And I know after a long hard dark night, that big ball rising in the sky has just got to be outstanding. Grace for today. God is Good!
    Have a great one...Rain or shine!

    ReplyDelete