Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy........



Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy!



This is my Marine on the day we took him home from the hospital, he looked like a little Indian Papoose, so sweet! He's 20 today.....we got to talk to him last night, which was his today (he's just about one whole day ahead of us) ~ he was in Okinawa for his 19th birthday too, actually he had only arrived a few weeks before he turned 19.

With Billy being almost a whole day ahead and me always checking the time where he is tends to make my days fly, sounds weird I know....the only exception is Holidays or a special day like today ~ those days drag on for me because it's almost like I am reminded twice that he isn't home for me to squeeze on these special days :(

This is the most recent picture I have of Billy, on the morning of Swim Quals.....



My he's changed quite a bit!

I hope that #21 finds him stateside, I do not care where, because whereever he is I'll be ther to wish him a Happy Birthday, I love you my baby boy!!

Oh, before I forget.....we have another Birthday to celebrate today too.....




Miss Bailey ~ she's 3 today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh...I hate that you were not with your baby on his birthday! I sure hope that he is stateside next year and we will throw him a huge P-A-R-T-Y !!!! I will go with you where-ever he may be!!! I wished him a Happy Birthday on facebook!! And I hope Ms. Bailey has a Happy Birthday too!!

    You have a good evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Billy and Bailey! What a cutiepie he was as a baby, I could just squeeze him. AND OMG what a handsome fella he is now. Bailey is cute too:) Hugs to you and hope you have a marvelous day!

    ReplyDelete