Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bought The Book.......



Yes, yes....I went out this afternoon did a little shopping and stopped by the book store & picked up "Shutter Island" as promised, cannot wait to start reading!! I also found the other book pictured above, "The Dracula Dossier" ~ I'll be sure to give Tracy a review of both books for her reading list!!

I grabbed these cuties too.....



Easy Spirit Anitgravity Walking Clogs....yup, they do the same thing the Reebok & Sketchers do, only not as much money & there is an Easy Spirit outlet near me, so, off I went to get these little cuties...SOOOOOO comfy. I picked up a tan pair and a black pair, I figured I could wear the black to work!

Well, I've tallied up the comments....put a name for every comment into a hat pulled a name.........TUNE IN TOMORROW TO FIND OUT WHO THE WINNER OF THE "200th BLOG POST" is :)

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the books and the shoes are cute!! Oh...I have to say I hope I win but if not I did just win a blog give-away!! But I can still hope!! hehe!! Well you have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the clogs! They look comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you bought the book and hopefully it will be even better than the movie. They usually are:) Love the shoes. I LOVE ALL shoes and I have way too many. You just have to have some comfortable shoes! Have a blessed day Dear Lynda! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll pick the book up too. Didn't get to the theater this weekend to see it, but Cam did. Said it was very confusing. Maybe I should read the book first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should probably read the book before seeing the movie, but I reeeeeelllly want to see the movie.

    I, unfortunately, had to buy the 260 dollar orthotic version of your shoes for my leg...you got a great deal!!!

    ReplyDelete