Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy Day Today........

Well, I had the day off from work today ~ Yahoooooo!!!! President's Day and all we get the day off & I needed it!!

I colored my hair, NO I WILL NOT SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF WHAT I LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!



I have been searching & searching for about ten years for a box of pictures of Nikky & Billy when they were younger & our wedding album....I had finally given up and thought that maybe they were just lost, gone forever! But this morning I went on the hunt again because I could see the box in my mind and it was driving me nuts, well....I FOUND IT!

There are so many wonderful pictures that I will be sure to share with all of you, I sat in the cellar for hours and looked at each and every one of them. Oh my, I was laughing & crying, ah those beautiful faces ~ I JUST LOVE THEM TO BITS!!!!

I listened to the news this morning and again tonight and checked back a few more times during the day to see if there were any updates on the Marine Offensive, and well....things seem to be on track "KNOCK ON WOOD" & that's how we want it! But, please, please, prayers never, never hurt! So please keep all of our Military & the 1/6 Marines in your prayers and one Marine especially ~ Justin Simmons ~ we're here praying for you buddy!!! Stay safe Marine!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad that you found your pictures!! I hate when I can't find something and I really want it!! It happens to me all the time cause there are so many hands on things around my house!! Thanks for all your prayers for my sweet son!! I really can't wait to hear from him!! I don't know what I would do without my friends and family!! Thanks for being here for me always!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you found your pictures. There is something wonderful about looking back through pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH darn, I wanted to check out the hairdo:) I am happy you found the pictures. I know that feeling of knowing they are there somewhere and not being able to find them. I stop looking and before you know it... I am looking again. Anyway, you have them now and I can't wait to see some of your favorites. Hugs to you and thanks for praying extra hard for our Justin:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some pictures I want to find too. I know where they are.... just hate to drag them out. lol! No pic of the hair? Come on.... be brave! We are praying for Justin in Washington, too. How scary! Praying for a special man in Okinawa too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE looking for pictures. One of these days I'm gonna get them all organized. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete