Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank You Thank You Thank You........











Wow, can you believe it....what, what's that, believe what?????? Why my 200th blog post is fast approaching!!!!!!! I can't believe it, can you???? CindyLou over at http://marinemomof1.blogspot.com/ got me started and now I'm hooked!!!

February 16th will be my 200th post, I have had so much fun getting to know you guys and sharing well, A Day In The Life Of.....Me! So to celebrate I'm going to have a Give-Away!!!!!! Yahoooo!!!

Beginning that Sunday the 14th leave me a comment every day until the 20th ~ the more days that you comment the better chances you have of winning ~ oh and please, feel free to KEEP ON COMMENTING ~ I love to settle in every night and read all of the wonderful things you've had to say....many, many thanks to all of you!!! There have been many a night when you have "made my day"

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. And we enjoy reading about a Day in the Life of You! Looking forward to the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!! I read it all the time! I am glad the Georgians introduced us! You are a great person. Congrats on your blog! Thanks for your comments! I love them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2oo post!! WOW! I love your blog and it just keeps up a little closer!! You know you mean so much to me and my days would not be complete without you and your blog!! I can't wait...I love give-aways...I hope I win!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just think I didn't even know you then and now I chat with you every day... thanks to Sis and blogging. You are a part of my morning and I am thankful for you! Hugs to you and congrats on the big 200! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete