Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy Friday.....

Up early, house work done by 9:00am, grocery shopping done. Mr. P didn't have to stay for OT so we went out and shopped around for a few odds and ends.

Tomorrow I am hitting the Good Will & St. Vincents to see if I can find any treasures :)

It's still raining here, but tonight it's supposed to get very cold ~ BRRRRRR!

I'm here stalking Facebook "looking" for my Billy...there was an earthquake in Okinawa about an hour & a half ago, 6.9 on the Richter scale and we just heard that there was a tsunami. So as you can imagine all of the moms that I know with Marines over there have been IM'ing and calling one another...we don't know anything and we've all tried calling...

My next call is right to 1600 Pensylvania Avanue....hello, Mr. President....I WANT MY SON & CINDY'S SON HOME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Thanks for the call and the prayers Cindy & Tracy :) it meant a lot to me, I'll call you as soon as I hear from Billy!!

Prayers going up for all of our Marines, please watch over and protect them.

Rest In Peace PFC Kyle "Joe" Couto, we will never Forget....

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless.....

5 comments:

  1. Please update when you receive word. Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynda! You let us know what you hear! I will be praying for Billy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you hear some good news soon and His protection around Billy and the rest!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear friend...as soon as I seen it I was gonna call you and check on things!! You are always there for me and I am here for you!! I think we can take on the President and get our boys home!!! Let me know!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda,
    Praying for Billy. Just found out from Kurt about the quake. Unfortunately I was awakened at 4 am Fri. morning with severe vertigo. Never ever had this before, and never want it again. Still getting over it slowly. Wish it had hit when Justin was not here. So I will be checking in to see what you hear. Hoping they are all okay. I have a question for you and Cindy Lou. Did you go to LeJeune the day Billy deployed and was it worth it for the amount of time you got to spend with him, or did you say your goodbyes from home? His fly-out is Thursday. Thanks! Julie

    ReplyDelete