Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yawnnnnnnnnnnn............




Oh my, I am soooooo tired! Christmas Eve was fun but busy, when your the hostess you don't get a lot of free time to sit and chat! It was probably better that was keep busy....

Billy called us early in the morning to let us know that he'd be calling back when everyone was at the house....that second call just broke my heart because it was Christmas morning for him and he sounded so sad. They all slept in one room eight Marines in sleeping bags scattered around their little tree, all decorated complete with gifts for each other and from home & their stockings were filled. They took care of one another. Billy ran back to his to his room to get his camera and to give us a call, he promised pictures so as soon as he gets them to us I'll share with you. He let me know that he wore his Christmas PJs that we sent to him & that he went to Church, such a good boy! He called again yesterday morning to chat with Mr. P & me, he is just so sweet!

Well, I'm not going to lie to you...I love Christmas but I am glad it's over! It was very different this year...we had a nice quiet day yesterday just the two of us! We needed that, today Nikky & Mike are going to meet us at my mothers house so that we can spend some time with her & then this afternoon Herself The Elf is coming to spend the night ~ I better get a nap in before she gets here :).....

O.k. here are a few pictures ( I didn't' get a lot because I was busy doing other things and Mr. P isn't the best photographer, LOL)


Mr. P & Me


Our Beautiful Nikky & Mike!


Ian, Rae & Lexi


The Start of The Show........Ms. Lexi


And Again.....


Showing off His Carving Skill's, LOL!


I Couldn't Resist...I tied my scarf around his head and then snapped this picture, if he knew I posted it OH MY!!!!!

Well, I'm off a few errands to run, some laundry to do, visit my mom & then home for our slumber party.....

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a good time!! And yes staying busy is the way for me to go too!! Christmas was different this year for the both of us but look at us...we are stronger now since we made it through!! My Daddy use to tell me "What doesn't kill me will make me stronger!!" You have fun shopping and with the slumber party!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures! They were so fun! Glad it was a nice busy day for you! Can't wait to see the pictures your son sends! God's blessings on you all! xoxo joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet picture of you and Mr. P. I think you both are sooooo cute! Sounds like you all had a great time but I am tired too! As for that sweet Billy in his Christmas PJs, in a sleeping bag around a tree... honey that broke my heart! I know you love him and miss him! Can't wait for these Marines to come home and hug their Mamas! Love to you all and get 'cha some rest:)

    ReplyDelete