Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Trivia Take Two......




Are ya ready for some trivia????? Hmmmmm, come on I know ya wanna' play :)

1. In It's A Wonderful Life what would the town have been called had George not been born?

2. What did Grandma get run over by?

3. Where did Santa land his sleigh in The Night Before Christmas?

4. How many ghosts visited Scrooge?

5. What was Grandma drinking when she got run over?

6. Who is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer's father: Donner or Blitzen?

7. What carol contains the line "Gloria in excelsis Deo"

8. What nut traditionally accompanies Swedish Glogg?

9. What piece of winter clothing does Bob Cratchit lack?

10. What is the name of the little Italian Christmas Donkey?



O.k. ~ get to work!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok...Not real big on trivia but I think I know some of these!! I love to play games so I am gonna play along!!! Can'wait to see what the answers are!! Have a great evening!! ILYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, What the crap is a Swedish Glogg? Otherwise I am pretty smart with this one:) Have a blessed day and thanks for helping me shake the dust off of my brain this morning!

    ReplyDelete