Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Cookies......



Nikky & Mike came by today and we baked Christmas Cookies....I really wasn't up to it, I was going to try and cheat and make the "slice & bakes"! Nikky wouldn't let me, THANKS NIK :) We made (actually Nikky did most of the work, I cleaned up behind her) chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter & chocolate chocolate chip, mmmmmmmm!

The men watched the football game and snuck a cookie here & there (I forgot to snap a pic, see I told you I'm just not myself)

I made a delicious chicken noodle soup too, we had that for lunch ~ it was hot & yummy & warmed us up. It's chilly & rainy here today!

I must say I got quite a bit accomplished this weekend and now I'm exhausted...this week wrap the gifts & I'm done ~ YAHOOOOOO!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Nikky came and helped you get those cookies made! I will be doing Christmas candy and stuff this Friday!! YAYYY!! You have a great evening!! ILYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nikky is too cute! Cookies sound delicious and it's ok to not have a bunch of energy:) You've been really busy. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you needed your sweetie to come and make you get out of your "funk"! My Mom got me out of mine yesterday! That is what family is for, right? I wish I could have snuck me a cookie. They look really good! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete