Thursday, December 17, 2009

When The Moon Hits Your Eye.......

Like a big pizza pie.....

That's amore, bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling




I had that silly song stuck in my head this afternoon & well don't you know that I just had to make a pizza when I got in from work tonight! MMMMMMM ~ onions, tomatoes & loads of garlic, basil & oregano, fat free feta cheese & reduced fat mozzarella (hey ladies let us not forget I have a big wedding this fall & I do not want to look like a beach ball, LOL) so I didn't feel so guilty whilst enjoying my slice of pie.....

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
That's amore
When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love
When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not
Dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
That's amore
~~~~ see I can't stop singing!

I think I'll go put on my Frank Sinatra CD and sing at the top of my lungs...

Luck be a lady tonight, can't ya just see me in a smoky night club standing next to the piano with a martini in one hand and an old fashioned microphone in the other belting out those oldies!!!!



I would sacrifice anything come what might for the sake of having you near....dahhadhdahhahaahdadaaa it repeats it repeats in my ear!!!

Toes are tapping now!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy, yummy in my tummy:) Pizza looks delicious. I use all that fat-less stuff too! You have me singing that song now... I can see you up there dancing and singing:) Have a blessed day dear Lynda!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that Pizza looked great!! I love to be there with you singing and dancing!! It was such a good day for me...and the rest of the family!! You have a great day and video the singing and dancing!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, that looked good. I love a homemade pizza. Sadly, I never make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that was funny!!!! My 89 year old friend, Mary, and I were singing along to a CD I have with that song! Love the old songs! Thanks... now it is stuck in my head!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete