Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's A Wrap!!!!!!!!

Yes friends, I am finally DONE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME ~ DONE (English), FINI (French), FERTIG (German), GOTOWY (Polish)!!!!! No matter how you say it it translates into the same thing I AM DONE ~ YAHOOOOOO!

Wrapped, tagged, bowed & under the tree!

Grocery shopping done & now I am going to plan our feast, this is whats on the menu....



Hot Stuffed Cherry Peppers & Marinated Mozzarella Cheese

Your Choice of Flat bread Pizzas, Steak & Cheese or Spicy Buffalo & Blue Cheese

Macaroni & Cheese With Crispy Bacon Crumbles

Ham

Lasagna

Meatballs

Homemade Christmas Cookies

Chocolate Cream Pie

Brownie Truffle

Eggnog's Yippee!!!

Hot Chocolate With Schnapps & Peppermint Sticks, Sure To Warm You Up :-)

I sure hope Santa remembers that I like warm fuzzy PJs ~ won't be able to sleep without them....

The only thing missing will be my Billy, it's officially Christmas Eve in Okinawa ~ 10:36 am as I type. I miss him with all my heart, but I know that he is just doing his job & I hope that he will be calling us at some point!

Well, I'm going to get some rest BUSY DAY BIG PLANS.....

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Everything sounds delicious!!! I am finished with all the wrapping and tagging and bows but not with the groceries!!! UGH!!! I will get that done first thing in the morning!! You have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about four small gifts left to wrap. Grocery shopping is done. I'll do my cooking in the morning before lunch. Then I'm gonna relax. Hope you hear from your Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally sleep in those pajamas! I am already done with Christmas. Kind of sad. Enjoy yours! Looks like you will! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearing the "menu" of other families. You have lots of goodies on there. I have never even tried egg nog, but the Hot Chocolate with Schnapps sounds devine! I hope Billy calls you and Justin calls Cindy. That will not make Christmas complete, but will certainly close the gap a bit. Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, save me some of the goodies:) I'll be late! Love to all, praying for our Marines and God's richest blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete