Friday, December 11, 2009

I Found A Christmas Elf In My House............



Or a lawn gnome....? This poor little one did not like this crazy fleece contraption her mommy sent with her......we had to stuff her into this and then put her jacket on too ~ she was not happy!



Oh my....It was so cold I didn't even want to wait for them to bale it, please JUST THROW THE THING THE TRUCK AND DRIVE!!! It was a pretty ride, down near the ocean!

Our little tree is skinny, I like my trees big and fat but I just didn't have it in me to be wandering all over the place in the cold ~ So it's a bit of a Charlie Brown tree but as soon as he's all decked out he will look GREAT.



Waiting for it to open up......COME ON I WANT TO DECORATE YOU NOW!

Did somebody say nap??????? Do you think they have visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads?????



These two jokers slept the afternoon away while I brought up the decorations, folded clothes...you name it I did it my pals left me flat like a tire!

Giving Bailey a goodbye kissy ~ she loves that crazy little dog!



Tomorrow I decorate, shop, bake & wrap!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

5 comments:

  1. So cute, love the sleeping picture!
    I think it's better that the tree is narrow - takes up less floor space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures but the best is the sleeping one!! I can't wait to see the tree all decorated!!! You have a great evening and get lots of stuff done!! I am with my Marine right this minute!! I am enjoying every second!! ILYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet baby girl, even in her fleecy suit:) That face is just too cute! I also love the sleeping one, peaceful, precious... ahhh! Get 'cha tree decorated and we'll all look forward to seeing it tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for a sleeping baby. So peaceful and sweet! The tree is going to be so pretty! I LOVE the picture of that baby getting a sugar from Ms. B! I guess she is feeling all better now! Have a wonderful Saturday!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    **I thought this would make you guys laugh. Sometimes the verification word is funny. I know it is totally random, but the word I was to type to get my message to post was "MANTURD"! :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manturd ~ LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....one time when I posted a comment on your mom's blog my verification word was fartsal.....LOL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete