Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yada Yada.....


Some days I feel like Lilly Tomlin doing her telephone operator skit when I am at work, I know we are all going to be there someday BUT HONESTLY HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT "Sir your account is at zero you don't have a balance with us" ~ OMG, somebody shoot me please! Oh well, I just keep saying patience please patience!!

So we're gearing up for the party...I stopped at my friends house tonight to get her big glass decanter, Nikky & Mike are making Sangria and I thought it would look so pretty in that with all of the fresh fruit floating in it, mmmmmmmmmmmm! And I picked up a few trays, you know how that goes, you go here and there and bring something to munch and never get your trays back...kind of like that one sock that always disappears in the dryer, lol!

Nikky didn't like the dress she bought when we went out on our shopping bonanza a few weeks ago, I stopped by their place on my way home from my girlfriends house to see what was what???? She went back to Kohl's, and yes bought another dress, Lord help us. She is so cute!

Now we are waiting and holding our breath, there's a hurricane heading this way and if it hits they are saying Saturday NO!!! Please say a prayer, please hold off until Sunday & of all things it's Hurricane Billy, hehehehe how funny is that! Well Billy said not to have any fun without him! Seriouslym I don't want anything to spoil their special night ~ we are so looking forward to it!



Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope that it doesn't rain out your party!! But you got to figure Billy would show up and try to be center of attention!LOL!! But maybe he will hold off the rain until Sunday! I will keep prayers going up for you!! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete