Friday, August 14, 2009

So Tired!!!!



Well, I was able to have my infusion, phewwww! I was relieved, it wipes me out, usually I take a nap when I get home but not today...we are supposed to have beautiful weather and I was looking forward to going to the beach so my husband pitched in and helped my with the housework! What a great guy!
So we're off to the beach tomorrow morning after the groceries get here...need my fruit to take to the beach!

Sorry to be sooooo short tonight but this is all I got, lol!

I'm going to take a shower and curl up with my book (and go to sleep), but shhhh don't tell anyone you know what happens when you try to steal a few minutes for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you were able to get your infusion! I hope you got good rest and you have fun at the beach! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete