Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy Day....

Well, it was another hot one up here in sunny old New England....planting is all done for now, I want to pick up two hanging pots for my garage tomorrow night and one for my front stairs and then we're all set!




Menu planned for the party & the Bride To Be approved, YAHOO!

Lasagna & Meatballs
Tortellini Salad
Assorted Sandwiches
Seafood Rice, Portuguese Style
Ranch Beans
Turkey & Ham "Carving Station"
Taco Salad
Wings
Assorted Hors d'Oeuvres
Dessert
Cake
Beer, Wine, Sangria & of course Jello Shots!

I have Friday off & Nikky is sleeping over Thursday night, we're going to get a jump on the cooking and then sneak out to get our toes done! We have such fun together...We'll take lots of pics! Only one missing will be my baby boy...

After we finished up in the yard, I whipped up a meatball pie & my chicken & cheese so that I would have a few things ready for the week & then this is what we did for the rest of the afternoon...Ready, we were so LAZY!!
watching the ball game

Bailey jumped in his chair when he got up to get a drink...

Max hid out on the sun porch....

I snuck away for a few minutes of peace & quiet!

Well, I'm off time to get ready for another week. God Bless, Stay Safe!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new background!!! And you flowers and yard are beautiful!! I wish I was closer I would be all up in there with you cooking!!! I know that you will have a great time!! Have a great day tomorrow! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete