Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MMMMMMMMONDAY :-( oops It's Tuesday!

Haaaaahaaaahaaa! Taking yesterday off was a good mental health break but you always have double the work to do when you get there on Tuesday, so it was really like a MONDAY & you all know how I hate Mondays!

Well after a long day my hubby had a picnic dinner waiting for me and he and I went down to the beach...
We had fruit, cheese, some bread & some wine and now I'm ready for bed, hehe!

It was nice and very relaxing.

Well I spent most of the weekend recovering from the party and now we are going to get busy planning the BEACH WEDDING!!! Nikky & I are going to do some serious shopping so that we can make gift bags for the guests that will be traveling down with us. you know something beachey that they can use while they are down there...I was thinking that we could get everything we needed and then we could ship it to the hotel and ask them to hold it for us and then we could put everything together on Friday afternoon and hand them out!

I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how nice of your hubby!! I will email you Jeffs number and will you have your hubby call my hubby and let him in on doing stuff like that!! LOL!! Those gift bags sound really neat!! I think that would be a wonderful idea!! Have a great day!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete