Monday, August 24, 2009

I Love Books!!!!!

I am passionate about books and reading....I love to spend hours reading (of course that's when I have time!) I love books that take place in Victorian England, Charles Dickens is on of my most beloved authors, I love fact based, history based books but I will read just about anything!

I've read all of the Harry Potter books and I have to say I don't have a favorite I loved each and every one of them! Reading was very important when Nikky & Billy were growing up, I always read to them and as they got older we would sit around reading together for hours!

I've read several good books this summer....
this is a book based on the last story that Charles Dickens was writing before he passed away, the author did a very good job reads very much like Dickens...

of course my favorite book is by Charles Dickens...


Another good one is also a classic...


A few more REALLY GOOD READS!!!!



So remember think of it as exercise for your brain!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love to read also...twins??? Danielle Steel is my favorite...I just never have alot of time to read! I have a book that I got for vacation and I just cannot seem to finish it!! I will be checking into some of those books!! Thanks!! I chatted with your Marine Saturday morning on facebook!!! Have a great day!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete