Monday, August 10, 2009

MONDAY......Need I Say More???!!!


Does anyone else hate Mondays as much as me????

Just a sampling of how my Monday went…………

• Woke up at 2:30am soaking wet it was pouring rain and the window over my bed was open and yup you guessed it I got all wet. Has to strip the bed which meant waking up the sleeping monster who then thought it was time to start her day, grrrrrrr!

• Fell back to sleep at about 3:30amish so tired!!!!!

• Woke up again at 5:30am LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Went downstairs to start the day turned on the kitchen lights and 2 bulbs blew out, we have the canister lights an those stupid bulbs are so expensive…why do we let our husbands have any input they were his idea, need I say more?
• Proceeded to flip on my coffee pot

• Fed the pooches and WAITED for my coffee……

• Still waiting…….

• Added the coffee but forgot to put the water in the water reservoir, grumble (simulated swear words, it's a family blog!) I get it ready the night before so I don’t have to fuss when I get up.

• Had to make a cup of instant, YUCK!

• Bailey tossed her ball & buggy into the tub while I was showering and then guess what SHE JUMPED IN, at that point what do you do….LAUGH REALLY HARD and kiss that silly dog because she just made your day…I love you Ms. Mama!

Even with all of those setbacks I still made it with 10 minutes to spare, yahoooo!
Just a few reasons why I want to outlaw Mondays…………………………

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girl I HATE mondays also...I think that we should have 3 day weekends and start our week on Tuesday!!! I hate that your morning started off like that but at least you had ten minutes to spare!! I can't wait for more recipes and I will be doing the taco pie this weekend when Jeff comes home!!! My family loves to try new stuff!! have a good evening!! LYLAS!!!

    ReplyDelete