Thursday, August 20, 2009

Almost Done....

Nikky, checking her FaceBook before we take off!
Tonight we had our toes done before we did anything else! Girls night of pampering, it was so nice. Then it was back to BJs for a few things, UGHHHHH! I'm getting tooo old for this!

After BJs we ran over to Stop & Shop for a few items and then home...I love coming home after a long day!

Cute tootsies!

This is my baby girl....



O.k., Nikky is here and we are going to go and chit chat, I'll be sure to keep you posted on our progress & of course lots of pics!

Have a great night, God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are getting to spend that time with her! She is precious and Ya'll don't have too much fun! I might get jealous cause I am not there! Love the toes and have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete