Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Working 9 to 5......



Actually I work 7:00am - 5:00pm, but it never works out that way. I'm usually there MUCHHHHH later, you know doctors when they want something THEY WANT IT! But all in all they are a very good group to work for, so I can't complain :) ~ I'm just plain worn out tonight so it's not going to be a very long blog.

I was thinking about dress shopping and when Nikky will want to start looking for her wedding dress and then I got to thinking I'll have to start looking for a mother of the bride dress and well usually I love to shop but YIKES!!!!! A. mother of the bride, now that makes a gal feel OLD, LOL & B. pressure to get SKINNY & pressure to find something fun but flattering, I want my little girl to be as proud of me as I will be of her on that day, so I guess I'm going to have to staple my mouth shut after all LOL! We are so looking forward to it, it's going to be such a wonderful day & Mike is just a doll, it makes a mama feel good knowing that her baby girl is so loved!



Well, that's about all I have for tonight, I'm just too darn tired to type another word, so until tomorrow Be Safe & God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wedding dress shopping...sounds like fun to me!! I still have a few years for that one!! I might should go ahead and start on the weight loss now thought!!lol!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun... I love weddings and oh yes, shopping for ANYTHING! We'll all help you pick a dress:) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete