Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Miracle Makeover & Other Ramblings.....

Just between us girls I have a problem with my "mustachio" & waxing just plain hurts (Mike, I'm so sorry if you're reading this, LOL...but....)and since my Remicade dose was upped my hair has thinned out a little and my eyelashes are a little on the thin side too, and just in case you didn't know I have the longest thickest eyelashes...Mr. P actually thought they were false when we first started dating!

So I have been looking for other alternatives, that stinky cream was a definite NO so I searched & I searched until I found the perfect answer.....and then I went on the hunt for the perfect mascara & a new eyelash curler (I'm hoping that once the dose levels out this thinning out thing stops!)



I found this new product in the drug store, it was in the "As Seen On TV" aisle, it's called Smooth Away & Smooth Away it did, no mess ~ no fuss ~ no pain ~ NO STINKY CREAM!!!!! Then I moved onto the eyelashes and found this new Lash Blast mascara by Cover Girl along with my new eyelash curler and this morning when I walked out the door to go to work I looked like a super model, HAHAHA!

And just because I was feeling so good about myself I treated my self to a little retail therapy on the way home.....

I just love new clothes!!!

Well, I'm off to check out Facebook, see what's what...Until tomorrow, have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I love all those products...I seen the smooth away at my sisters and used it on my arm...it worked!! I didn't think it would at first but it did!! I LOVE retail Therapy!!! Have a great day and as always LYLAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete