Monday, September 7, 2009

Turkey Dinner.....kind of......

Well when it gets to about this time of year my mouth starts watering for Thanksgiving Dinner, I know, I know you're thinking "but it's SOOOOO early" ~ well I just don't care when I want turkey I want turkey, LOL!

So turkey we had...I tried to be as Weight Watcher conscience as I could HEHEHEHE!

Hotel Style Turkey Breast
Oven Roasted Potatoes
Portuguese Stuffing
Acorn Squash with cinnamon & brown sugar!!!!!!!!


YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







My house smelled so good, the neighbor across the street was outside sitting on his front steps and called out "whatcha' cooking, smells like Thanksgiving!"

Nikky & Mike came for dinner and we just laughed and laughed, every time they come by she rummages through my closet which is about the size of a small room...& packed full of clothes! Since I can't wear my high heals anymore she walked away with a brand new pair of gorgeous Ann Klein brown leather boots (I just hated to see them go, but at least they went to a good home, LOL)!

Well I'm off I need to get a few things done before the entire day gets away from me...until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY!!! That all looked delicious!I am glad nikki go the boots but so sorry you had to let them go!! :( Have a great day! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete