Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Surprise Visit.....



My "little girl" came by tonight for a visit we just sat around and chatted, Mike was busy so Nikky had some free time and decided to stop on by! I was so happy to see her, she and Mike live in RI & we're in Massachusetts not to far apart but we are all always working and time just gets away from you, so it was nice to just sit and chat and not have to be rushing around.

After Nik left I did a few errands, lets see when I opened the cellar door to grab something from the hallway I looked down the stairs and found a pile of Mr. P's dirty laundry, he'll have some crazy reason for not bringing it all the way down and sorting it out into darks & whites, probably a bear or lion ran trough the kitchen and he had to chase it out, lol! You know men...?

Then I ironed a pair of pants and a shirt for tomorrow I usually iron enough for a few weeks but I just didn't have the energy this past weekend and I only ironed three pairs of pants and three shirts, WHAT WAS I THINKING, I work four days????



Other than that it was a quite night here at the Platt Homestead...now I'm just waiting for the dishwasher to stop so I can unload it before I head up to bed...Gosh I have such an exciting life, hehehehe! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Well, I just have to say that I hope the "Morning Blogs" are as funny tomorrow morning as they were today, Cinnie!!!!

O.k. ~ I'm off, Until tomorrow BE Safe & God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that Nikki came by to visit! And what was you thinking not ironing enough clothes for the week!! And I would like to say that the morning blogs will be as funny but I am just not sure!! You have a good day!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete