Friday, September 4, 2009

Loving The Weight Watchers Lady Today....



So, again Friday is my day to do battle with the dreaded scale & the last two weigh ins have been sketchy at best, stayed the same & 4 ounces, BIG DEAL LADY BEHIND THE VERY HIGH COUNTER! But today........16 & 1/2 sticks of butter down, CAN I GET A BIG WOOT WOOT!!!! Needless to say I was very pleased with myself :)!

Gotta' stay on track have to look good next year for my little girls wedding, I don't want a whaling ship pulling up while we are at the ceremony to harpoon me, LOL!

Anyway a few serious things...Cindy called me this afternoon Justin was supposed to be home for another 6 months but it looks like he may be deployed very soon ~ so Yellow Ribbons up if that happens & PRAYERS PLEASE for Justin, his Marine Brothers and for his family back home!

And my heart broke this morning when I logged into my computer and went to my home page and read the story about Lance Corporal Joshua M. Bernard, USMC ~ serving in Afghanistan prompting me to post the following as my FB status...

to any & all new agencies embedded with our Military Personnel please remember that these young men and women are some bodies son/daughter, husband/wife, brother/sister ~FRIEND ~ while we want the world to know what our loved ones are doing &... to never forget please be respectful & use nothing but the utmost discretion before publishing photos of our loved ones...A Marine Mom

I only wish I had a bigger voice and a BIGGER PLATFORM!!!! These are our babies out there fighting & serving so you don't have to!

Semper Fi
God Bless & Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment