Thursday, September 3, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football........?



I love football, high school, college games, NFL...Yeah Baby That's What I'm Talking About!!!

Billy played football during school he was a great little player, well o.k. not so little!! But I just loved watching him play, we got close to a lot of the guys that played ball with him and they would come over every Sunday to watch the Patriots, that's our team! And, well they would stay for the next game and the next game...the house was full every Sunday from early afternoon until late into the evening. We had a blast, I would cook for all of them and when the food ran out they would order pizzas or grinders and eat some more!

A few of those boys are supposed to stop by on Sunday, one of them came with us to Parris Island Jon, he's one of Billy's good friends and calls me every week to see how me & the Mister are doing, so cute...always asks if we need anything (like we're two little old people, lol). They are such sweet kids.

But I stray...back to my original question...Are You Ready For Some Football????! I just love it, I get so worked up I yell and stomp up and down throw things at the T.V. not very lady like but hey it's football!!!

Regular season starts next Thursday night Titans @ Pittsburgh & I'll be watching! And then the Pats play Buffalo at home on Monday night, you know I'm watching that game, my Marine will probably be listening on Armed Forces Radio or he'll be glued to a computer somewhere in the shop...he just loves the Pats. His favorite player retired this past week, I haven't gotten a chance to get his take on the situation...oh well. I know it's only a game but we just love it!!!



My Favorite Player!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Mam...We LOVE some football!!! Georgia plays this weekend and we are all so excited!!! Have a great day!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete