Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hohum......

I'm feeling drained today, my pal Mr. P is on vacation again...good for him, he gets a lot of time, he's been on the job almost 20 years and should be able to retire next October... Oh what am I going to do, he's been a Corrections Officer all of this time working 3rd shift, me well I work first shift.

We have our Fridays & Saturdays together and of course our Sunday afternoons and then he takes a nap before heading off on Sunday night. SO "what is the problem" you ask, my schedule has been thrown off kilter, we've been living like this for so long that I get turned upside down when he has time off, I know it's crazy but a gal gets used to HER TIME ~ it always seems that the shopping bug bites me when he's home and I have to dig deep for some self control, LOL

Oh well only a few more days & I will miss him when he goes back but I miss my sanity more, LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean...Jeff worked out of town for month or so and now he is back and lord have mercy...I am going crazy!! He is always wanting to know what I am doing and who I am talking to and just tryin to get all up in my stuff!! So tonight he went to church and I went for some retail therapy at Target!! Just did some shopping on the clearance but it was so much fun!! Have a great evening! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete