This was harder than I thought, but so much fun! Ready here goes...
1. Space – is what’s keeping me separate and apart from my Marine, it’s also what I have been trying to figure out since my father passed away…where is he & can he see me, is he watching over me & keeping us safe?…Space is also something I value and when someone gets in my space WATCH OUT!!!
2. Romantic – is something I am not I am practical and straightforward. Sometimes I try but I have always been a very guarded person, yes even with my husband of soooo many years.
3. Miscellaneous –sometimes my thoughts are miscellaneous and I feel that I lack order and get “jumbled up” ~ my mind goes at a million miles an hour and it is hard to turn it off so I lay awake at night or yes sometimes read random things, dictionary, encyclopedia ~ Google all kinds of things and just read so that I can fill my mind up with more miscellaneous “stuff”.
4. Heart – the shape of my daughters face, very simply put she was born on February 13th 1984 @ 11:56pm (no, I couldn't wait four more minutes, LOL), she is my special Valentine.
5. Comfort – my home, it’s where I am most comfortable and relaxed. The fireplace on a cold night & a good glass of wine. Knowing that my husband & children are alright is very comforting. And of course my big pink housecoat & my LL Bean “wicked good” slippers!
One more thing you didn't know about me, I am painfully shy, yup that's right!!! I always have been, when I meet new people my heart ponds so hard and fast I swear it is going to pound right out of my chest.
This was fun, Thanks Cindy oh BTW tried the pudding & apple dessert tip from Kelly ~ OUT OF THIS WORLD YUMMY!!!!!
Well Hello, my name is Lynda and I’m 43 years old…I’ve been happily married 2x to the same man for let’s see all together 17 years. Yes that’s what I said 2x, I took a 2.5 year hiatus ~ we were young and silly. My hubby’s name is Billy; yes I have two of them. Big & Lil', we also have a daughter her name is Nikky, oh and can't forget Max & Bailey our four legged kids!
Our daughter Nikky is busy, busy, busy planning her wedding :) !!!!!
Our son is a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps ~ PDS Okinawa Japan.