Friday, September 11, 2009

Slow Cooker Weather.....



I love my slow cooker, but I do hate to clean it! I'm scouring the Internet looking for good slow cooker recipes.

I love to do a London broil with peppers, onions, & diced tomatoes. I brown up the steak after coating it in flour and then add some Italian dressing and let it simmer for a minute or two and then into the slow cooker...yummmmmmy!

So if you have any good recipes send them on over, I love nothing more than to throw something together and come home after a long day and smell a wonderful dinner just waiting for me & all I have to do is serve it up and EAT!!!

I love to bake too, actually I'll be baking a banana bread tomorrow morning, mmmmmmmmm....nice warm yummy banana bread and a steamy hot cup of coffee, now that's what I call a little slice of Heaven here on earth.

I'll be baking up some chocolate chip cookie bars & oatmeal raisin bars to ship over to my sweet boy, the only thing he asked for when we went to PI for Family Day was my homemade oatmeal cookies... now that the weather is getting a little cooler I can send him some homemade goodness and it won't melt (hopefully)...I figure I can bake it all up then let it coll really good before slicing it up into squares and then I seal it with my Food Saver, it should help to keep the cookies fresh, no/yes????



Well, I'm off I had Remicade today so I'm a little pooped :) ~ more tomorrow.

Have a great night, God Bless & Be Safe...

Oh one more thing, Thank you to all who serve our country and thank you to those that gave their lives trying to save others on that terrible day 9/11 ~ NEVER FORGET

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love slow cooker recipes!!! We will have to share!! I love to bake also!! I really think we are twins!! Have a great day!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete