Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Much To Blog About........

Busy Monday....did I ever mention to you that I despise Mondays????????? Up early, morning tasks done, jumped in the shower and ran out the door....WORK WORK WORK!!!

Home, fed the pups, fixed dinner, packed Mr. P's lunch, folded laundry, paid the bills, caught up on the blogs, blogged ~ pooped!!!!

Plum Tuckered Out!!!!



Oh, did I mention that I stayed up WAY PAST MY BEDTIME , watched The Sound of Music & then the end of the Yankee/Sox game ~ GRRRRRR, not happy that the Yanks lost...but we'll get'em Tuesday night!!!!

Well, I'm off...Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I do not like Mondays either!! But I am off this week so I am loving every day!!! Enjoying the sunshine and just getting stuff done!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a busy Monday my Friend. Some days are like that and Mondays were not my favorite when I worked either! Have a blessed day my friend, I hope it will be a great day! Hugs from Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you called ME busy? Wow... I am tuckered out from reading your day! lol! Hope your week is great! xoxo
    (I LOVE the Sound of Music)

    ReplyDelete