Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feels Like Winter Up Here......



Yup, you heard that right...it's about 34 degrees and WINDY!!!!!! My lilacs are blowing all over the place! It was only 30 degrees when I got up this morning, I don't know when if we'll ever be able to shut the heat off!!!

I AM READY FOR THE SUN, MY FLIP FLOPS, A DAY AT THE BEACH ~ when I am not wearing a turtleneck & sweatshirt!!!

Jeepers, well....I'm off. Going to curl up under my quilt and have a cup of hot chocolate! Yup, I think Old Man Winter likes it here!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes...it is chilly here too!! I am so ready for summer!! I want to wear shorts and flip flops and take off to the beach on a saturday and well it is not looking like that any of this is gonna happen!! I am sitting here covered with a blanket and reading blogs!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrr!!! I'll try to send some nice, warm, sunny weather your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know it dear, I had to put my shoes on yesterday and not flip-flops:( Hopefully it will warm up soon for both of us and stay that way! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE went down to 39 which is unusually chilly for the end of April down here...
    But back up in the warmer temps today.
    Praying for all our Marines...
    Thankful for you.
    death in the 1/2 yesterday. hard day....
    Hugs....

    ReplyDelete