Friday, April 30, 2010

Another Infusion Under My Belt......

Well gals, I made it through another Friday infusion....I must say that Karen the infusion nurse is the best! She keeps us laughing all morning long and my ever faithful friend Ken (he & I have been together for infusions every Friday for the past year and a half) well we just talk & laugh...makes the time go by!

Home & finished up my housework, now I'm going to take a long hot shower put on my new PJs & read....

Remicade tends to upset the stomach so Friday nights kind of stink, but, not to night SHHHHHHH DON'T TELL MR. P. PLEASEEEEEE!!! Starting tonight @ 11:00pm it's Fashion Day on the Q, so while I'm up I'll be doing some shopping.



Now if I can just figure out how to intercept all of my packages that will be arriving...Hey, a gal needs new summer duds doesn't she?????





Well, I'm off. Thank you for all of the kind words, sorry I was a poop last night ~ Love to all of you!!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless...Please keep on praying, our military is out there fighting for our freedom so please keep them in your thoughts & prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Hope tonight's not too bad for you. Have fun shopping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynda, You made it again and it sounds like you will reward yourself accordingly:) I have NEVER shopped there and with my shopping habits, I BEST not even go there! Have a wonderful Saturday and hopefully you won't be sick today! Hugs and prayers and extra blessings! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee...sneaky sneaky...we all do it sometimes don't we???????!!!!
    Hoping your weekend goes very well, and that you will feel TOPS by Monday.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete