Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coffee Pot & Shark Steamer Have Arrived.....

Oh, I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited when I pulled up in my driveway this evening and there were two big packages waiting for me!!!!!

My coffee pot (you remember that one from a few posts ago????) & my new Shark Handheld Steamer!!!! I have been wanting one of those too, I showed it to Mr. P and he said to get it ~ SO GET IT I DID!!!!!!



Can I tell you I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY SO THAT I CAN STEAM EVERYTHING !!!! SO EXCITED!

I ordered the "Weekend Wedding Gift bags" I can't wait until they come in, we've divided up the goodie list so that will be a big help.

Well, Mr. P is up so I'm going to scoot! Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Oh enjoy your new toys!! I am sure that you will!! Have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I can't wait to hear all about your two new goodies! I know you will enjoy them! Have a blessed day dear friend! Big HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about the steamer. I have the big one for floors. Let us know! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete