Sunday, November 1, 2009

Awwwww So Cute.....

A few pictures from last night.....





Little Lexi, she was a punk rocker princess????? What ever happened to bumble bees & pumpkins...a baby girl in skull & crossbones ~ oh well, she looked cute anyway & she had fun so that's all that matters.

Sometimes it's hard but I bite my tongue, at least we got to see her this year :)

And this was the little girl from across the street, she was a lady bug...



And this is my other little "Princess" ....



She had just gotten into trouble and got a smack on her behind, she tried to steal the Halloween Candy....so she was pouting.

Theresa, you asked what the infusion was for. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis & Ankylosing Spondylitis which is Rheumatoid of my spine. I go for Remicade infusions once a month, it suppresses your immune system and helps to block TNF-alpha, which is a protein in your body that triggers the inflammation. Because people with RA & AS already have compromised immune systems they aren't supposed to be sick with fever, cough, or infections between infusions.

If the infusion is cancelled then I have to wait another month before I can go back on it and that really "screws" things up :( so....fingers crossed!

Until tomorrow, Be Safe & God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Well, now isn't she the cutest!!!! I just love little children. Whose child is Lexi? Hope all goes well with the infusion, I didn't know you had RA. I actually had myself tested once for it. You just never know what we all are dealing with. I hope your eye is better, stay well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi is so darn cute!! I am so glad that you guys got to see her. Those are memories that you will never forget! I love making my memories everyday with Alex and Avery! I sure hope the eye is better and take care of yourself! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete