Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reports Reports & More Reports.....



Ughhhhh......how many reports can one doctor look at, hundreds of them that's how many & they all tell him the same thing. Month-end is always hectic for me at my office, it's a rush to make sure all of the money is posted the charges are in and all hospital cases have been billed out, yeeeeeeeoooooowwwww! It's a lot of work but I love what I do!

I always get one doctor who thinks he's a numbers cruncher but really doesn't understand so I explain & explain & explain the "health" of the practice over & over again...I've been churning out special reports all day today & my eyes are going crazy from looking at all of the numbers!

I see that my thingy is all better, YAY! Thanks Theresa your tip worked.

Well, I'm off...until tomorrow God Bless & Be Safe!

2 comments:

  1. well I can't get mine to work...call me and help me!! 770-685-9800 have a great evening!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now, I am soooo excited that I don't have to go searching all over the place for you! Happy that it worked out for you and Cindylou and that you both got your do-hickies fixed. Looks like you have a job that keeps you brain engaged:) I can relate... uh, from 7 years ago. I was in charge of a $100Million budget. Talk about reports:) Oh well, that was then and this is now. No more reports for this 'ole gal! Have a blessed day and thanks for being a loyal commentor on my blog!

    ReplyDelete