Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shopping For Turkey Day & A Few Christmas Decorations.....



What a busy day today.......Shopped for Thanksgiving Dinner, I was up & out early. I wanted to beat the crowds!

Then it was home to put everything away, ughhhhhh!

Off to the USMC Toys For Tots Drop Off ~ I love to see those Marines standing so proud in their Dress Blues!

Then off to my favorite little store for a few odds and ends.....

I couldn't pass up these little fleece throws, maybe a few girls I know will get them along with their Christmas Eve PJ's ;) ~ Nikky if you're reading SKIP THIS PART, LOL!!!!!



This sweet tree skirt...mine was just getting tooooo darn old!!!! It has gingerbread & snowmen all the way around & ties in the back of the tree stand, yahoo the dogs won't be able to pull it out and drag it around!



New Jingle Bells for my doors!!!!!!!



Now off to dinner with Mr. P....

Until tomorrow Be Safe & God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. I love getting ready for Christmas!! Thanks for listening to me tonight!! You of all people can help me when I feel like no-one else understands!!! You have a great evening!! And remember ILYLAS...Forever and always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts and the tree skirt is just too cute! I have done some of my shopping for Thanksgiving but still have to make another trip. My grocery store is about a mile from my house, so I make many little trips instead of one big one. It doesn't feel like such a big job:) Anyway, gotta get "Turkey Day" going around here, it's almost time for some good food and fellowship!

    Love to all and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete