1. What song is often sun gin Latin during Christmas?
"O Come All Ye Faithful" or "Adeste Fideles"
2. What type of poultry does Scrooge send to Bob Cratchit on Christmas?
3. According to Clement C. Moore, what did St. Nicholas lay his finger aside of?
4. Finish this sentence, "Yes, Virginia, _________________________."
"There Is A Santa Claus"
5. Peter Billingsley played Ralphie in what Christmas story?
"A Christmas Story"
6. What carol contains the line "God and sinners reconciled"?
"Hark The Herald Angels Sing"
7. What name does Scrooge see on the tombstone?
8. Where was mommy when she was kissing Santa Claus?
"Underneath The Mistletoe"
9. How dead was Marley, according to Dickens?
Dead As A Doornail
10. According to Clement C. Moore, what type of driver was St. Nick? Lively & Quick!
Hope you had fun, I have lots more where those came from....maybe I'll post a few more! Here's a fun idea....copy and paste the questions and answers into your own word document, add some Christmas images and pass them out at your next gathering ~ see how many everyone can get.....
Oh, does anyone know the name of the Italian Christmas Donkey???????????
Well Hello, my name is Lynda and I’m 43 years old…I’ve been happily married 2x to the same man for let’s see all together 17 years. Yes that’s what I said 2x, I took a 2.5 year hiatus ~ we were young and silly. My hubby’s name is Billy; yes I have two of them. Big & Lil', we also have a daughter her name is Nikky, oh and can't forget Max & Bailey our four legged kids!
Our daughter Nikky is busy, busy, busy planning her wedding :) !!!!!
Our son is a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps ~ PDS Okinawa Japan.