Friday, November 6, 2009

Chills Stuffy Nose & Body Aches.....

Oh no, ladies make a spot for me on the couch because I'm coming over!!!!! Mr. P has a cold :( , now I don't know about your men but mine is a great big one of these when he doesn't feel good....



So make room, LOL!!!!!!

I told him, "Listen Mr. don't try and weasel your way out of the movies tomorrow night BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU THERE!!!!

Lexi is coming over tomorrow morning, so I'll be sure to put up some new pictures of her!!!! She just figured out that she can walk without holding someones hand, this should be fun :)

O.k., I'm off I had Remicade today & then came home and cleaned my house so I'm pooped!

Until tomorrow, have a great night Be Safe & God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Mr. P gets to feeling better and that you don't have to miss the movie! Can't wait to see Ms. Lexi! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mr. P to suck it up and he better not let you down! Off to the movies you both shall go!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Lexi!!! Have a great day!! LYLAS!!

    ReplyDelete